Do you know what is blue Xanax bar and where to buy it?
Xanax, the brand name for alprazolam, is from the family of benzodiazepines. It is considered a mild tranquilizer. One of the most popular forms of Xanax medication is the blue Xanax bar. Doctors generally use blue Xanax bars to treat GAD or generalized anxiety disorder and panic attacks. Blue Xanax does not have a different formula than other colored Xanax bars.
Like other forms of Xanax, the blue Xanax bar has all the benefits of Xanax. Blue Xanax bars mainly calm people down during anxiety and panic attack episodes. The only difference between other forms of Xanax and blue Xanax bars is the dosage. You can buy blue Xanax bars online from Paxiful.com, an e-pharmacy that offers a range of pharmaceuticals.
What kind of Xanax is blue?
A blue bar with “XANAX 1.0” imprinted on it will be either oval or elliptical-shaped and is identified as 1 milligram Xanax. The blue color of these Xanax pills comes from a few inactive ingredients used as fillers. These colors are FDA-approved. They are safe for human consumption. Blue football Xanax is called so because of the bars’ oblong shape that is easy to ingest.
How much Xanax is in a blue bar?
Most blue Xanax pills contain 1 milligram of Xanax, except for the 2 milligrams bar. Users may break the pills into two halves to consume a 0.5-milligram dose. Blue Xanax pills are schedule IV controlled substances available by prescription only. The blue round Xanax pill of 1 mg strength is imprinted with the number 031 R by manufacturer Actavis. You may buy blue Xanax bars online to relieve your panic and anxiety issues.
What dosage of blue Xanax pills should I take daily?
When a patient is diagnosed with any of the conditions that Xanax is commonly prescribed for, their doctor will usually start them at a dosage of 0.25 milligram. After giving their brain a chance to get used to Xanax, the doctor can decide to increase their daily dose up, moving by 0.25 milligram at a time, with a maximum of 4 milligrams per day, spread out throughout three doses.
Blue Xanax bars offer an effective amount of Xanax to treat anxiety and panic disorders. Taken by mouth, the effects of this drug would take effect within an hour, and peak concentrations in the bloodstream one to two hours after taking it. Not all people who abuse blue Xanax take it orally. Some choose to crush and snort the Xanax pill to feel the effects rapidly. Doing so allows the effects of the blue Xanax to set in much quicker, typically in a few minutes. However, doing so is not advisable.
How does blue Xanax work, and what are blue Xanax bars used for?
Like most benzodiazepines, blue Xanax bars enhance the potency of gamma-aminobutyric acid (i.e., GABA), a neurotransmitter that inhibits connections between neurons. In other terms, blue Xanax boosts the effects of a specific natural chemical known as gamma-aminobutyric acid, made in the brain. This process sedates a person’s nervous system by suppressing neural hyperactivity, which causes panic and anxiety. As a result, anyone who uses a blue Xanax bar feels drowsy and relaxed. In some cases, blue Xanax bars may cause a person to fall asleep.
For this reason, many individuals use blue Xanax bars to recover from insomnia successfully. Blue Xanax bar slows down the movement of chemicals in your brain that might have become unbalanced, reducing anxiety and nervous tension. Because of these effects, many patients use blue Xanax pills to manage anxiety disorder or provide temporary relief from their anxiety symptoms. Blue Xanax is also commonly used to treat panic disorder, with or without agoraphobia, and blue Xanax bars can reduce the number of panic attacks an individual has.
How long does a blue Xanax bar last?
One dose of blue Xanax can last anywhere between 31 hours to 134.6 hours (5.5 days) in your body, depending on factors related to the person who took it. However, the relaxing, calming, and sedative effects of blue Xanax usually wear off within about eight to twelve hours.
Factors determining how long a dose of blue Xanax will persist in the body include:
- A person’s age: Blue Xanax lasts for longer in elderly individuals. The average half-life of blue Xanax in the elderly is 16.4 hours, compared to 11.3 hours in younger, healthy adults.
- Weight: Blue Xanax lasts for longer in heavier or obese people because obesity makes it difficult for your body to break down Xanax. The average half-life of blue Xanax in people who are overweight or obese is 21.9 hours, compared to 11.3 hours in young, healthy adults.
- Ethnicity: Blue Xanax lasts for longer in Asian people.
- Metabolism: People who exercise a lot or have a faster metabolism clear blue Xanax faster than those who do not exercise or do any physical activity. The half-life of blue Xanax is shorter in such people.
- Liver function: Blue Xanax lasts for longer in people with poor liver function. The average half-life of blue Xanax in people with alcoholic liver disease is 19.8 hours, compared to 11.3 hours in young, healthy adults.
- Dosage: It takes longer for the body to metabolize higher dosages of blue Xanax. The bigger the dose of blue Xanax, the longer its half-life.
- Length of time taking blue Xanax: If you take blue Xanax regularly, you will have a higher concentration of the blue Xanax drug in your bloodstream, and it will take longer to eliminate it entirely.
- Interacting medications: Blue Xanax lasts longer when it is taken with medicines that inhibit CYP3A4 (e.g., nefazodone, oral contraceptives, erythromycin, ketoconazole), one of its metabolizing pathways. Other drugs (like carbamazepine and St John’s wort) can decrease the half-life of blue Xanax.
- Smoking: The half-life of blue Xanax can be reduced by up to 50% in smokers than nonsmokers. This means that smokers metabolize blue Xanax more quickly than nonsmokers.
- Alcohol: Alcohol can increase the half-life and effects of blue Xanax and lead to dangerous side effects, which could prove fatal.
Where can I buy blue Xanax bars?
You can buy blue Xanax bars online from Paxiful.com because it is the USA’s most popular and trusted online pharmacy store. It delivers medicines overnight at the doorstep of the user.
What other drugs interact with blue Xanax?
Blue Xanax bar interacts with drugs that make you sleepy and alcohol. Therefore, your doctor must know everything you take to avoid issues. Certain drugs blue Xanax interacts with are:
- Opiate pain reliever
- Birth control
- Sleeping pills
- Cold and allergy medicine
- Muscle relaxers
- HIV/AIDS medicines
- Heart and blood pressure medication
Side effects of blue Xanax bars
Blue Xanax bar is a downer, which means it relaxes the mind and body, making it an excellent choice for those that require medication to help manage their anxiety. One of the reasons many individuals become dependent on this drug is that they are often left dealing with rebound symptoms. This means that the symptoms this drug is helping you manage return even more severely after you stop taking the medication, especially if you have been taking Xanax over an extended period. Blue Xanax usually affects the user’s mental health in various ways, but it may also have physical side effects.
Blue Xanax bar causes several behavioral, mood, psychological, and physical changes in the user. Blue Xanax can lead to confusion, fatigue, vivid dreams, irritability, poor coordination, loss of appetite, loss of libido, slurred speech, dizziness, difficulty breathing, blurred vision, hypersensitivity to light and sound, nausea, tremors, suicidal thoughts, paranoia, nightmares, aggression, tense muscles, depression, and aches, among many effects.
A blue Xanax bar is a blue bar containing Xanax. This kind of Xanax bar is available in circular and oval shapes. Apart from the 2 mg bar with four divisions, all other blue Xanax bars are 1 mg pills. Blue Xanax bar is also called the “blue football Alprazolam,” because of the easy-to-consume shape of the bars. Blue Xanax bar is a drug from the benzodiazepine family that acts as a CNS depressant. Blue Xanax bar is commonly used to treat the different forms of anxiety and panic disorders, and insomnia by decreasing abnormal excitement in your brain.