Adderall 20mg is a prescription drug containing amphetamine and dextroamphetamine; it helps relieve attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy (daytime sleepiness). It is available in various forms and strengths, and our online pharmacy offers great deals on the purchase of Adderall 20 mg. You can buy Adderall 20 mg online by placing an order on our website.
Adderall is also available in an extended-release form, namely Adderall XR. Mydayis is another brand-name drug like Adderall, while Adderall generic is available under the name of components in Adderall: amphetamine and dextroamphetamine. We provide great deals on the purchase of all variants of Adderall. We understand your needs, hence offer you to buy Adderall 20 mg online without any prescription.
Firstly, take Adderall precisely as per your medical healthcare provider’s prescription. Adderall is a drug of abuse with the chances of misuse, overuse, or Adderall addiction. Your dosage schedule and drug form will depend upon several factors, including:
- Your age (this drug is not under the recommendation for use by anyone younger than three years, and the dosage varies for people of different age groups);
- The severity level of your medical condition, whether it is attention deficit hyperactivity disorder or narcolepsy;
- Your medical history and the drugs you took in the past, including the medications you are taking currently
For ADHD treatment, the usual adult dosage of Adderall IR (immediate-release):
- An initial dose of 5 mg orally once or twice a day
- Doctors may raise the maintenance quantity to 5 mg at weekly intervals until optimal response is obtained.
- The maximum amount of Adderall should not exceed 40 mg per day, if not necessary.
- The initial dose of Adderall XR (extended-release) should be 20 mg orally one time a day. For further dosage, consult your medical healthcare provider.
For narcolepsy treatment, the usual adult dosage of Adderall IR (immediate-release):
- The typical starting dose should be 10 mg orally in divided doses per day.
- Your doctor may raise the maintenance quantity to 5 mg at weekly intervals until optimal response is obtained.
In children dealing with ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder), the usual pediatric dosage of adderall IR (immediate-release):
- Age 3 to 5 years: The initial dose should be 2.5 mg orally one time a day, and the maintenance amount may increase to 2.5 mg at weekly intervals until the best response is achieved.
- Age 6 to 17 years: The initial dose should be 5 mg orally once or twice a day, and the maintenance amount may have 5 mg increments at weekly intervals until the best response is achieved.
For narcolepsy treatment, the usual pediatric dosage of Adderall IR (immediate-release):
- Age 6 to 11 years: The initial dose should be 5 mg orally in divided doses, and the maintenance amount may have 5 mg increments at weekly intervals until the best response is achieved.
- Ages 12 years and older: The initial dose should be 10 mg orally in divided doses. The maintenance amount may have 10 mg increments at weekly intervals until the best response is achieved.
Adderall overdose may happen if you take doses in higher amounts than recommended. You can call 911 or the poison control center right away as the symptoms of overdose occur. Canadian residents need to contact their local poison control center while US residents call their Poison helpline at 1-800-222-1222. Overdose symptoms of Adderall:
- Initial overdose signs- confusion, tremor, restlessness, rapid breathing, muscle cramps, muscle pain, weakness, dark-colored urine, panic, hallucinations, aggressiveness, or depression symptoms;
- Later signs may include vomiting, nausea, irregular or uneven heartbeats, diarrhea, stomach pain, fainting, lightheadedness, seizure, or coma.
Adderall risks and warnings
We all know that proper prevention is better than cure. Adderall may cause some severe medical issues, and the risk is higher in people of specific groups. Here is a list of threats and warnings for Adderall 20 mg, including:
- Adderall 20 mg comes with a risk of misuse and dependence as it is a drug of abuse. So, never take it in more significant amounts or for a longer duration than prescribed. Your medical healthcare provider made a dosage schedule to lower your changes or dependence and overdose, and you must follow it. It will be better if people with a history of drug or alcohol abuse do not take this medication.
- If you take Adderall 20 mg, you might notice an increase in blood pressure and rapid heart rate. People who take Adderall suffer from heart attacks, strokes, or even sudden death in some rare cases. Medical healthcare providers suggest that anyone with a pre-existing heart problem should not take Adderall. If you experience chest pain, irregular heartbeat, or sudden unexplained fainting, you need to inform the doctor.
- Serotonin syndrome or toxicity is a rare but potentially life-threatening condition. This condition occurs when the serotonin level is in excessive amounts in the brain. So, it would be much better if you do not take Adderall with other medications that affect serotonin levels, such as lithium, triptans, antidepressants, and St. John’s wort.
- If you have a history of psychotic episodes or bipolar disorder, Adderall effects may bring on or worsen your mental condition. Symptoms of worsening psychiatric symptoms may include hallucinations, delusional thinking, aggressive behavior, and mania. These symptoms may occur in children and adolescents, even if they have never had such behavior before.
- In children (ages 7 to 10 years), stimulants like Adderall can cause weight loss and slow growth. Your child’s medical healthcare provider needs to monitor the weight and growth rate during the treatment. You can do it yourself also by keeping a close watch on the height and weight of your child.
- Adderall and alcohol form a fatal combination. It would help if you never took both of them together as their interaction may cause dangerous side effects or death. Keeping the risks aside, if you feel like you need any form of Adderall, you may contact us on our website “paxiful.com” and buy Adderall 20mg online from us.
If you suddenly stop taking Adderall after its prolonged and higher doses use, you may face Adderall withdrawal symptoms including:
- A hard time sleeping;
- Irritability, depression symptoms, and other changes in mood or behavior;
- Nausea and vomiting;
- Fatigue (unusual tiredness); or
- Stomach ache or cramping
Adderall side effects
Common side effects of Adderall that may get away with time include weight loss, stomach pain with loss of appetite, rapid heart rate, nervousness, mood changes, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, or sleep problems (insomnia).
Adderall may cause serotonin syndrome and toxicity. Symptoms may include rapid heart rate, muscle stiffness or spasms, fever, sweating, and confusion.
Other severe side effects of Adderall that require medical help and proper consultation with the medical healthcare provider include:
- Heart problems such as trouble breathing, chest pain, lightheadedness;
- Blood circulation problems including pain, numbness, unexplained wounds, cold feeling, or changes in skin color;
- Signs of psychosis such as new behavior problems, hallucinations, hostility, aggression, paranoia;
- Muscle cramps or tics;
- A seizure (or convulsions); or
- Changes in your vision
Consult your medical healthcare provider or seek medical help as the first sign of side effects arrives. You may also report it to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
What does Adderall do?
Adderall reduces the hyperactivity in the brain and improves attention span in people who have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder or narcolepsy.
Where to buy Adderall 20 mg online?
You can purchase it from your nearest local pharmacy or buy Adderall 20 mg online from a good online pharmacy.
How long does Adderall 20 mg stay in your system? Or How long does Adderall last?
Adderall is detectable in blood for up to 46 hours, in urine for 72 to 96 hours, in hair for up to three months, and in saliva for 20 to 50 hours after last use.