Showing all 4 results
Codeine 15mg$299.00 – $749.00 Select Pills
Codeine 300/30mg$349.00 – $779.00 Select Pills
Codeine 30mg$309.00 – $749.00 Select Pills
Codeine 60mg$399.00 – $799.00 Select Pills
Buy Codeine Online
What is Codeine?
Codeine is an opioid pain medication that binds the opioid receptors in the brain and nervous system to reduce pain signals across the body.
It is one of the essential medications used in the health sector; therefore, its availability in the market is controlled by the authorities.
- Always remember that taking Codeine is only a part of treatment; follow your doctor’s advice to make the medication more effective.
- You may need frequent medical examination while using Codeine.
- Keep Codeine tablets in your custody at the suggested atmospheric condition and dispose of all the leftover medicine once done with the treatment.
- You can either buy the medicine online or offline, provided that you should have a proper prescription from a doctor. It is because buying or selling without an appropriate prescription is an offense under the law, and authorities may hold you liable if you do so.
- You can also consult your doctor to learn more about the risks and benefits of the medicine and ask your doctor about all other necessary precautions that you should take while using Codeine.
What to know before taking Codeine?
Codeine is a habit-forming and highly addictive medicine, and you need to take care of certain precautions while taking it. In addition to this, please consider the following things before taking Codeine:
- Please don’t take Codeine if you are allergic to it or any of its components or similar drugs.
- Taking Codeine can deteriorate your health even more if you have or ever had the following health disorders:
- Blockage in the stomach or intestine
- Asthma or other breathing disorders
- Liver disease
- Sleep apnea (breathing that stops while sleeping)
- Abnormal curvature of spinal cord affecting breathing
- Kidney disorders
- Problems in the functioning of the pancreas and gallbladder
- Thyroid disorders
- Difficult urination
- Enlarged prostate
- Adrenal gland disorders
- Taking Codeine can adversely affect your health if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; it can harm your child and cause them some congenital disabilities.
- Sudden withdrawal of Codeine can be fatal. Please consult your doctor before leaving it; your doctor will gradually decrease your medicine dose.
How to take Codeine?
Codeine is an opioid pain reliever that affects your brain and nervous system to treat pain. However, it can adversely affect your health if taken inappropriately.
You should consult your health expert before taking it and follow all the necessary instructions and directions while taking medicine.
Please talk to your doctor if you don’t feel any positive changes in your health condition or get even worse.
Codeine is the first-choice treatment for treating moderate to severe pain, but to make medicine more effective and safe, consult your doctor for suitable Codeine dosages. You can easily buy Codeine online and use it as prescribed by your doctor.
Your doctor will initiate your treatment with the medicine’s minimum possible dose and gradually adjust your medicine dose as and when required. To determine the best suitable dosages for you, your doctor should examine you thoroughly. Your doctor will recommend Codeine dosage keeping the following factors in mind:
- Age of the patient
- Weight of the patient
- The medical condition of the patient
The following are the usual Codeine dosage that your doctor can prescribe you:
In the form of oral tablets
Dosage for treating pain (moderate to severe)
- For adults (18 years and above)
15 to 60 mg of the medicine after every 4 hours as and when required
- For children (between 12 to 17 years)
Doctors will determine Codeine dosage for patients between 12 to 17 years after a full and proper medical examination.
- For children (below 12 years)
Using Codeine for anyone younger than 12 years is not safe.
Codeine usually affect your brain and nervous system, and it can be fatal for your health if taken in excess and may cause you the following overdose symptoms:
- Muscle weakness
- Cold and clammy skin
- Pinpoint pupils
- Prolonged breathing
- Extreme dizziness or drowsiness
Therefore, you should not ignore these overdose symptoms and consult your doctor ASAP if an overdose happens. You can also seek emergency medical assistance by calling the poison helpline at 1-800-222-1222.
What to avoid while using Codeine?
Codeine can impair your thought process and cause severe dizziness or drowsiness; therefore, it is advisable to avoid driving, operating machinery, and performing activities that can cause you severe injuries and accidents.
A dangerous interaction may happen if you take Codeine and alcohol simultaneously; please avoid taking them together.
Combining herbal products, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and other nutritional supplements with Codeine can be fatal; please avoid it.
Codeine side effects
Codeine binds the opioid receptors in the brain and nervous system and may cause the following side effects:
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- Nausea or vomiting
- Pain in the stomach
- Unusual sweating
- Skin rashes
Although it is okay to experience these mild side effects after using Codeine, and you should not worry too much about them. However, please consult your doctor if these mild side effects are unbearable and causing you too much trouble.
Please stop taking Codeine and seek emergency medical assistance ASAP if you experience the following health issues while using Codeine:
- Noisy breathing
- Shallow and slow breathing
- Sleep apnea (breathing that stops during sleep)
- Slow heart rate
- Weak pulses
- Confusion or disorientation
- Mood swings or behavioral disorders
- Seizures or convulsions
- Urination problems
- Low cortisol levels in the body causing nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness, or weakness
- Serotonin syndrome symptoms such as hallucinations, fever, unusual sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, stiff muscles, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Any other severe allergic reaction to the medicines
What drugs can interact with Codeine?
Some of the following medicines can dangerously interact with Codeine and cause severe side effects:
- Antifungal medication
- Heart medication
- Drugs for maintaining blood pressure level in the body
- Antiseizure medications
- Medicine used to treat HIV or hepatitis C
- Cold and allergy medications
- Water pills
- Asthma medication
- Medicines used to treat motion sickness, irritable bowel syndrome, and overactive bladder
- Narcotic drugs
- Opioid pain medication
- Sleeping pills
- Muscles relaxant
- Medicines for treating mental illness and other mental illness
- Medications used in the treatment of migraine headache and Parkinson’s disease
Therefore, to avoid dangerous interactions between the medicine, please inform your doctor about all the drugs and therapies you are currently taking.